Precautions to Consider:
- Stay home if ill or showing symptoms of
- Limit face to face
- Limit non-essential training sessions or conduct by web or in open, outdoor
- Implement “social distancing” practices if you must gather
- Ramp up housekeeping/cleaning procedures, especially in common areas
- Ensure extra sanitation of PPE such as glasses, masks, etc.
- Utilize virtual doctor or other tele-health services if your company has this option as a part of benefits (consult prior to exposing others).
Additional Employment/Jobsite Precautions to Consider:
- Ensure employees have access to hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer near their work area
- Avoid sharing tools if possible or disinfecting as needed (the same applies to the office area).
- Avoid sharing drinking containers
- Evaluate and disinfect areas where your employees take breaks and eat their meals.